Full Paper Submission
Proceedings of the conference will be published as a special section in Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (IF=1.556) or e-Journal of Surface Science and Nanotechnology. All papers will be peer-reviewed with regular refereeing procedure.
Accepted authors will be given specific instructions and payment processes. The processing fee of 30,000 JPY (including the review process, manuscript handling and publication fee) must be fully paid upon the acceptance of the manuscript for JNN, while no processing fee will be charged for e-JSSN except for file formatting fee of word file to LaTeX (3,000 JPY). No process fee will be charged for the rejected manuscripts for any reasons.
The participants (invited, oral and posters) are encouraged to submit proceeding.
Paper submission was closed!!
Due Date: Paper submission deadline is 31th, October, 2016.
New Due Date: Paper submission deadline is 30th, November, 2016.
Final Due Date: Paper submission deadline is 23rd, December, 2016.
JNN is a multidisciplinary peer-reviewed journal covering fundamental and applied research in all disciplines of science, engineering and medicine. JNN publishes all aspects of nanoscale science and technology dealing with materials synthesis, processing, nanofabrication, nanoprobes, spectroscopy, properties, biological systems, nanostructures, theory and computation, nanoelectronics, nano-optics, nano-mechanics, nanodevices, nanobiotechnology, nanomedicine, nanotoxicology.
Guest Editor: Dr. Katsuhiko Ariga, NIMS, Japan (also Asian Editor of JNN)
Submission of a Manuscript to JNN
1. Read the “Instruction for JNN special section of AsiaNANO 2016” carefully and entirely before the preparation and submission of your manuscript.
Note: Each research paper must be minimum five (5) journal pages long including text/figures/tables/references.
2. Prepare your manuscript as a single file in MS WORD or LaTeX format and also PDF having (title / authors / affiliations / email / abstract / keywords / text / references / captions / figures / tables) following the “Instruction for JNN special section of AsiaNANO 2016“. Authors also have to prepare a cover letter in which five potential referees (name, affiliation, and e-mail address) must be indicated. Please do not select referees only from your countries.
Note: You can download and use the sample here.
* Because JNN does not have “supporting information” section, all the data have to be included in main text.
3. Authors should submit a manuscript and a cover letter (both in pdf) all together by e-mail to the conference organizing committee (email@example.com). Each file size must be less than 5 MB. After initial selection by organizing committee, selected ones will be handled by Dr. Katsuhiko Ariga, Asian Editor of JNN.
* Email address for manuscript submission: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Proceedings of AsiaNANO2016
Contents: Title of your manuscript, Authors, Abstract number in AsiaNANO 2016, and information of corresponding authors
Attachments: Your proceeding manuscript and cover letter, both in pdf format
*Do not submit your papers directly to JNN or the other editors. Your first submission has to be sent to email@example.com (AsiaNANO 2016 organizing committee).
*Direct submission to Dr. Ariga without initial selection also must be avoided. Such submission will be returned or rejected.
4. Author should also submit a signed Copyright Transfer Agreement (download from www.aspbs.com/jnn) by e-mail to the conference organizing committee (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This is a non-paper version of scientific journal published by the Surface Science Society of Japan. There are no page limitations and use of color figures. All the papers including review papers will be peer-reviewed, and will be published in the e-JSSNT web site soon after being accepted. Detailed information of e-JSSNT can be found at http://www.sssj.org/ejssnt/.
Guest Editor: Prof. Ken Nakajima, Tokyo Tech., Japan
Submission of a Manuscript to e-JSSNT
1. Prepare your manuscript according to e-JSSNT instructions.
2. Before you start a submission procedure, please confirm that all file names do NOT include two-byte characters, diacritics and spaces. Detailed information for manuscript preparation is here.
4. Choose “Conference paper” for Manuscript Type, and “Conference-AsiaNANO” for Conference name.
5. Fill in other fields as same as a normal submission, and proceed.
All reviewing and publication processes will be conformed with e-JSSNT procedure. Please follow the instructions written in the e-JSSNT web site.