We cordially invite you to submit an abstract to the 2016 Asian Conference on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (AsiaNANO 2016) that will be held in Sapporo, Japan, from October 10 to 13, 2016.
- Pre-registration is required to submit an abstract. An individual author actually may present more than one presentation, but for each additional presentation a different co-author needs to register. In the process of online abstract submission, the presenter needs to enter the individual registration ID for each presentation.
*Those who has completed the payment and wish to cancel their attendance because their abstract is not accepted, will be refunded without a cancellation fee if they directly inform the Abstract Submission Office of their intention to withdraw by e-mail as soon as receiving the notification.
- Oral or poster presentation can be proposed. However, the final decision is with the program committee.
- A contribution should be proposed to one or two session (see list of Meeting topics). The program committee may, however, transfer abstract from one session to another more appropriate session.
“AsiaNANO 2016 Best Poster Awards” will be given to students and young researchers (post-doctoral researchers) who have made excellent poster presentations at the conference.
The best posters will be awarded as “NPG Asia Materials Poster Awards”, “Pan Stanford Publisher Poster Awards”, “ChemNanoMat Poster Awards”, and “RSC Poster Awards”.
* We give priority in encouraging students and young post-doctoral researchers, who submit their poster presentations.
* Presenters who wish to be a candidate for these awards must register their entries to the awards.
* Award winners will be announced during the concluding remarks at the end of the conference. The presenter has to be present at the concluding remark session to get their award.
NPG Asia Materials is an open access, international journal publishing peer-reviewed primary research articles and reviews that cover all aspects of the materials sciences.
Pan Stanford Publishing is an independent international publisher of science, technology and medicine.
ChemNanoMat is a new journal published in close cooperation with the teams of Angewandte Chemie and Advanced Materials, and is the new sister journal to Chemistry—An Asian Journal.
Royal Society of Chemistry is the world’s leading chemistry community,
advancing excellence in the chemical sciences.
The authors of awarded posters will be entitled to:
– A signed and stamped official award certificate;
– The announcement of their achievement on a special conference webpage;
– A one-year free subscription to Chemistry World for all authors of
awarded posters, from the Royal Society of Chemistry
– Prize money of 10,000 Japanese Yen (for NPG Asia Materials)
– A book as a supplementary prize to be chosen from a range of displaying books (~$150 or €150 in value) (for Pan Stanford Publishing and ChemNanoMat)
– Material Horizon Certificate or Nanoscale Horizon Certificate (for RSC)
Abstract due (registration required):
May 31, 2016 (Japan Standard Time).
*Abstract Submission site was closed.
Notification of acceptance: June 15, 2016.
Preparation of Abstract
Please download the template below and prepare your abstract.
Authors need to prepare both MS-word and PDF files to proceed to the online submission.
Download the abstract template (click here).
Before Submitting Your Abstract
- Confirm that this abstract has been approved by all the authors.
- Be sure that the conference registration by one of the authors is completed.
- Use the template file to prepare the abstract and follow the instructions.
- All the authors permit the Organizing Committee to publish the conference publications.
- All the authors agree to the abstract being posted and released on the website prior to the conference being held.
To Revise Your Submission
If you wish to revise an already submitted abstract, please revisit the Online Abstract Submission Form and enter your Login ID, Login Pass and Event ID issued via the auto-generated e-mail at the time of submission, and replace your submission with a new abstract file. You can revise or confirm the abstract as many times as you wish up until the deadline. To cancel your submission, you should inform the Abstract Submission Office in writing.
For any inquiries regarding abstract preparing and submission, Please contact:
Abstract Submission Office of AsiaNANO 2016
JTB Communication Design, Inc. (former ICS Convention Design, Inc.)
Celestine Shiba Mitsui Bldg. 3-23-1 Shiba,
Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8335, Japan
Online Abstract Submission
Online Abstract Submission site was closed.